Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I HAVE A DREAM by MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR


Wow, it is my great pleasure to read the speech "I Have A Dream" given by Martin Luther King, Jr.  It really is a powerful and effective speech.  The speech builds up to a rousing climax.  He let the people believe that dream will come true.  
     
Everyone has a dream.  Some may dream of being millionaires, doctors, successful businessman, etc.  
    
I, Chieng Han Nie, also have a dream. With my efforts, my dream is come true.  As a child and up to my teenage years, I have always treasure my dream to be a teacher.  My mother and my teachers asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up.  Well, my answer is: I want to be a teacher.  It is a holy occupation that I admire and longing for.  
     
I have been teaching in rural area for nine years.  I'm the engineers of human soul for my pupils.  I try to lead them into knowledge sea, making them realize the easiness of study.  I also go into their life as their best friend and become a partner in learning and encourage them.  I teach them a lot, how to behave better and how to be a good man of the society.  I done my best to educate my pupils.   
     
I asked my pupils, will you forget me?  They promised me they won't forget me even if I'm getting old,grey in hair.  They are really cute and naive.  
     
Now, my dream is come true.  I hope all of you will run towards to your dream and look for the tomorrow belonging to your own!


No comments:

Post a Comment